Pure Sinewave Inverter
More Power, More Green
EMMERICH Pure Sinewave Inverter uses a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) driver to safely generate a pure sinewave at a high quality 220V AC output. The product responds to the high and low battery voltage changes and adapts to its output perfectly to ensure a stable 220V AC. The innovative technology of this Pure Sinewave Inverter will support the usage of sensitive loads. All DC and AC operations are automatically controlled by the DSP program. The improved efficiency of this inverter ensures nominal output voltage even at low input DC voltage. Since the output voltage is 3% of the variation input voltage stable power will always be produced for your AC loads. This inverter has excellent driving power with a surge output that's 2 times higher than the output capacity. This allows you to exceed the output for a short period of time (500 milliseconds) to power some devices with a quick startup surge. With various protection circuits built in, this product will automatically shut down at low voltage or in the event of a sudden change of input/output power. The inverter also shows excellent performance and reliability control during rapid environmental changes such as ambient temperature.
The marine-coated or conformal-coated boards also make this inverter great for mobile applications, as it protects the product from dust or water vapor that may be present in the air. Emmerich inverter charger produces a pure sine wave, which some appliances require for use. This allows it to run laser jet printers, computers, televisions, CPAP machines, other medical equipment and more. It also has a built-in multistage smart battery charger, which uses AC power from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well. A low frequency label has been given to this inverter because of the lowered level of total harmonic distortion (THD) produced during the DC to AC inversion process. This allows for a cleaner transfer of energy, which increases efficiency, and it also provides a quieter performance. This inverter will also run powerful tools like most electric chainsaws, portable grinders, shop vacs, and more.
Great for emergency backup power applications is the automatic transfer switch on this unit, which keeps the power supply uninterrupted in the event of an outage. With the inverter hooked up to shore power, it will detect the loss of electricity and start pulling energy from a connected battery bank instead to keep the power supply constant. Other popular applications for this inverter include powering lights and other appliances in an off-grid cabin, providing electricity for a mobile business or mobile office, and running camping equipment.
- High overload ability of our Emmerich Inverter charger is up to 300% rated power (20 sec.).
- Emmerich pure sine wave inverter adopts low quiescent current, and power saver mode to reduce power consumption to 10W (3s sensing cycle) / 3W (30s sensing cycle) *. It can extract max. power from various batteries with different protections, and low voltage trip can be selected (9.5V / 10V or 10V / 10.5V).
- Uses PFC(power factor correction) for charger, which has less power consumption than conventional units.
- It has 15s delay before transfer when AC resumes, and overload protection when Emmerich Inverter pure sine wave inverter equips with generator.
- 10ms typical transfer time between battery and AC, which guarantees power continuity of Emmerich Inverter charger. Uses selectable input AC voltage (184-253V or 154-253V) for different kinds of loads.
- Emmerich Inverter charger allows start up and through power with depleted batteries. Its powerful charge rate up to 90Amp**.
- It can offer 3-step intelligent battery charging, and equipped with 8 preset battery type selector for totally flat batteries.
- LCD status display, battery/AC priority switch, USB communication port are available for our APC pure sine wave inverter, it also has 17 alarms/warnings for easier operation and trouble-shooting, and ability to switch the unit on/off. In addition, select/deselect power saver mode can be used too.
|Inverter Output||Continuous Output Power||1000W||1500W||2000W||3000W||4000W||5000W||6000W|
|Capable of Starting Electric Motor||1 HP||1.5 HP||2 HP||3 HP||4 HP||5 HP||6 HP|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine wave/Same as input(Bypass mode)|
|Line Mode Efficiency||>95%|
|Nominal Output Voltage rms||100-110-120Vac / 220-230-240Vac|
|Output Voltage Regulation||±10% RMS|
|Output Frequency||50/60Hz ± 0.3Hz|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes, Current Limit Function (Fault after 1sec)|
|Typical transfer Time||10ms(Max)|
|DC Input||Nominal Input Voltage||12.0Vdc ( *2 for 24Vdc, *4 for 48Vdc)|
|Minimum Start Voltage||10.0Vdc|
|Low Battery Alarm||10.5Vdc / 11.0Vdc|
|Low Battery Trip||10.0Vdc / 10.5Vdc|
|High Voltage Alarm & Fault||16.0Vdc|
|High DC Input Recovery||15.5Vdc|
|Low Battery voltage recover||13.0Vdc|
|Idle Consumption-Search Mode||> 25 W when Power Saver On|
|Charge||Input Voltage Range||Wide: 90~135VAC / 164~243VAC;
Narrow: 100~135VAC / 194~243VAC;
|Output Voltage||Depends on battery type|
|Charger Breaker Rating||10A||10A||10A||20A||20A||30A||30A|
|Max Charge Rate||35A / 70-90A Max (Charger Current Control)|
|Over Charge Protection Shutdown||15.7V for 12Vdc ( *2 for 24Vdc, *4 for 48Vdc)|
|Charger curve(4 stage constant current)||Battery types ( *2 for 24Vdc, *4 for 48Vdc)|
|Battery type||Fast Vdc||Float Vdc|
|Sealed Lead Acid||14.4||13.6|
|Open Lead Acid||14.8||13.3|
|De-sulphation||15.5 for 4hrs|
|Remote Control||Yes. Optional|
|Bypass & Protection||Input Voltage Waveform||Sine wave (Grid or Generator)|
|Low Voltage Trip||80V/90V±4%||184V/154V±4%|
|Low Voltage re engage||90V/100V±4%||194V/164V±4%|
|High Voltage Trip||140V±4%||253V±4%|
|High Voltage re engage||135V±4%||243V±4%|
|Max Input AC Voltage||150VAC||270VAC|
|Nominal Input Frequency||50Hz or 60Hz (Auto detect)|
|Low Freq Trip||47±0.3Hz for 50Hz, 57±0.3Hz for 60Hz|
|Low Freq re engage||48±0.3Hz for 50Hz, 58±0.3Hz for 60Hz|
|High Freq Trip||55±0.3Hz for 50Hz, 65±0.3Hz for 60Hz|
|High Freq re engage||54±0.3Hz for 50Hz, 64±0.3Hz for 60Hz|
|Output Short circuit protection||Circuit breaker|
|Bypass breaker rating||10A||15A||20A||30A||30A||40A||40A|
|Transfer switch rating||30amp for UL & TUV||40amp for UL|
|Max bypass current||30amp||40amp|
|Mechanical Specification||Mounting||Wall mount|
|Display||Status LEDs / Status LEDs+LCD|
|Standard Warranty||1 Year|
Product Design, Specification, dimension and colour can be changed anytime without advance notice, Please contact your nearest dealer/store dor more information and details